SJD Series Single/Three Phase
10 - 2500KVA
- To optimize energy usage, lowering electricity and maintenance costs, extending electrical equipment`s lifetime
- The benefits of voltage optimisation include improved power quality,less equipment maintenance and improved equipment life, and reduced energy consumption. This can provide significant cost savings.
Features & Benefits:
- Energy saving up to 25% (voltage reduction from 250V to 220V or 230V)
- Fast Return of Investment(ROI)
- High Efficiency
- Prolong Equipments life span
- Real time energy monitoring with GPRS or WIFI
- No-break Bypass,allowing no power interruption
- Input voltage:220V/380V,230V/400V,240V/415V system, or others system
- Input votage:±20%(others input range can be customized)
- Input Frequency:50/60Hz
- Output:220V/380V,230V/400V,240V/415V system, or others system
- Output Accuracy:Selectable:±1~±5%, Factory preset:±2%
- Wave distortion:Nil
- Power Factor:0.8 - 1
- Efficiency:>=98%(full load)
- Insulation class of transformer: 220 degree
- Overload capacity:200% 10s,150% 60s, 120% 10mins.
- Method of Voltage Regulation:Three phase independent regulation
- Cooling:Natural / Forced Air
- Protection level of case:IP21(indoor),IP54(outdoor) on request
- Working Temperature:-20℃ to +50℃
- Relative Humidity:<90%
- Contact richardatwzmoderndotcom
When is voltage optimisation right for you?
1. Overheating of transformers, switchgear and cabling
2. Nuisance tripping of circuit breakers or fuses
3. Unstable equipment operation
4. High energy costs
How dose voltage optimisation work?
Network provides supply power to customers at a higher nominal value than generally required to operate equipment. This means that the voltage levels consumed are generally higher than that required to efficiently operate equipment, and can results in over voltage issues such as overheating and malfunctions, as well as increased energy costs.
Voltage optimisation devices are installed in series with the incoming supply and the end user equipment to reduce the voltage down to optimal levels for equipment operation. Further, the ability to adjust the incoming votlage allows for a reduction in harmonics and transient voltage spikes to ensure a stable and reliable power supply to plant and equipment.